- Name :Harl
- Meaning :hare meadow, hare clearing (Harley), hare meadow, hare clearing (Harley)
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Islam
Similar Names For Harl
- Ambroseambrose how to a girl's name is pronounced am brohz. it is of greek origin, and the importance of ambrosio is "immortal". in english the form of the end of the huts of america, called the ambrose, from greek ambrosios. saint ambrose (fourth century) was the bishop of milan, after having been baptized by st. augustine, st. ambrosius (eighth century), was a tutor of charlemagne. the name is most common in greece, as in english-speaking countries. the writer ambrose bierce, civil war, general ambrose e. burnside.,immortal,immortal,the immortal being
- Arloarlo as a girl's name is pronounced ar-loh. it is of spanish origin and the importance of arlo is "barberry tree." also the italian variant of charles. it became popular in the 1970s, possibly due to the fame of the folksinger arlo guthrie. also the form of harlow.,between two high lands,between two hills,hills
- Lucylight,the light of the day,lucy as a girl's name is pronounced loo-lake. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lucy is "light". feminine of lucius; vernacular form of lucia. the feast of saint lucy (fourth century), patron saint of the eyes, that is to say, the festival of light in sweden. lucy is a dogmatic little girl in charles schulz's popular "peanuts" comic strip. actress lucy liu.
- Olivera descendant of the ancestors,of the eleven, warrior,elb-army; ancient relic, olive tree (peace),olive tree,oliver as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lih-states. it is of latin origin, and the importance of oliver is "olive tree". name of one of the knights of charlemagne, in the century of 12th poem "chanson de roland". in your case, also alfihar (alt-english) "host of elves" or olafr old norse) "ancestors". biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today, extend an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. literary: the main character of dickens' "oliver twist". director oliver stone, actor oliver platt.
- Estelleestelle how to a girl's name is pronounced ess-stel. it is of old french and latin, and the importance of estelle is "star". stella. literary: the latinate form estella is the name of one lucky character of charles dickens' novel "great expectations". see also the astra and esther.,as a star,stars
- Carlacarla how to a girl's name is pronounced kar-lah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of carla is "free man". feminine of carl and short form of caroline. a european-sounding version of the many names of charles. a lot of favors, in the name of mixtures with different endings. see also carol, and chat. also the form of charlotte.,feminine form of charles,free man
- Arleyaxel as a girl's name (also as a girl name axel) is very ar-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of arley is "bunny meadow". possibly, "the rock of the prairie". the location, the name. also the variant of harley.
- Timothyhonoring god,honoring to god,honoring to god,timothy how to a girl's name is pronounced tim-oh!-dir. it is of greek origin, and the importance of timothy is "glory to god". biblical: timothy was energetic, well-trained, young christians, was a companion of st. paul, which he wrote, "that no man who in his youth". according to tradition, he was martyred, because, after the cancellation of the worshipers of the greek goddess of the moon diana. 19th-century novelist charles dickens gave the name of a permanent association in his beloved work "a christmas carol". the story revolves on the fate of the paralytic, but always cheerful tiny tim, who greets each season with the cry: "god bless us, every one!", the name became popular in the 18th century. century.honor god
- Carloscarlos, as a young man by the name is pronounced kar-lohs. is of spanish and old german origin, and the meaning of carlos is "free man". variant of charles. see also, carl. film directors carlos saura, and carl ponti.,free man
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name