- Name :Hanni
- Meaning :Grace, beauty, Favor, kindness, goodwill
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Hanni
- Scipiostick or pole,scipio the african as a young man by the name. the old roman name. scipio africanus was the roman general (200 a. c.) defeats the leader carthaginian hannibal in the punic war. through its greco-roman, the name has a connotation of heroism. however, in south america, the name was used as a slave name.,staff or walking stick,cane
- Hasdrubalthe hasdrubal as a name of children of italian, spanish and phoenician origin, and the importance of hasdrubal is "baal help". the name of hannibal ' s brother.
- Hamilcarhamilcar, as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of hamilcar is the "son of melqart". hi and melqart, the name of a carthaginian god. hamilcar barca was a third of a century carthginian general and father of hannibal.
- Stockardstockard as a boy's name (also as a girl name stockard). it is possible (old english), and the name with which the stock refers to the trunk of a tree.,stockard as a girl's name (also known as boy's name stockard). it is possible (old english), and the name with which the stock refers to a tree trunk. of the well-known actress stockard channing, who was originally with the name of susan.,tree stump
- Canningcanning, as a young man by the name is of french origin, and the importance of canning, "the officers of the church". name professional. variant of the canyon. also the shape of channing.
- Salamancasalamanca, as a baby girl name. place name: city in the west of spain. it is the home of an ancient university, which was occupied of hannibal, the goths, the arabs, the french and the english.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name