- Name :Hande
- Meaning :Turkish- A woman with a infectious smile
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Hande
- Evangod has been gracious or stone or right hander or youth., god has been gracious or stone or right hander or youth.
- Dextera person, the dyes of cloth,dexter as a young man by the name is pronounced " deks-ter. it is the latin and alt-english origin, and the meaning of dexter is "right-handed, the happiness; the wife, the dyes". originally from the greek dexi meaning of "worship", which conveys "the right hand", therefore, "dexi hand". in old english, a professional name dêag "dye" and estre, a woman extension. the football players dexter carter.,dyer, clothes dyer, dexterous,skillful; cloth dyer
- DarazdastIt means long handed. King Artaxerxes Longimanus was called Darazdast for his long hands., It means long handed. King Artaxerxes Longimanus was called Darazdast for his long hands.
- Lacrosselacrosse the guys for his name is of french origin, and the importance of lacrosse is "the cross". lacrosse is a game that has its name from the french expression for crozier, or bishop's crook. also the name of a city and the county, of wisconsin, was originally a pelzhandelsposten.,the cross
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name