- Name :Hae
- Meaning :O girl who is like an ocean
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Hae
- MihasMihas is a form of Michael and means who is like God., Mihas is a form of Michael and means who is like God.
- Callabeautiful,beauty,calla, that as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of calla is "beautiful". from greek kallos". also the name of a flower: calla-lily. it is also a variant of caoilainn an irish gaelic name meaning "slim and fair", or kelila importance of "the laurel wreath" or an abbreviation of michaela. also the way of quality. also the way of calista. also the form of kayla.,beauty
- Micahmicah as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name micah) is very m & e-cah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of micah is "who is like god?". biblical: a prophet and author of the book of micah. also as a variant of michael.,micah as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, as boys' name micah) is very m & e-cah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of micah is "who is like god?". biblically: the name of a daughter of king saul, married to king david. also as an abbreviation of michael.,what man is as god?,who is like god?,who is like the lord
- Lorenzocity of the laurels,from laurentium,laurel,lawrence as a girl's name is pronounced lor-ren-zoh. is of spanish, italian and latin origin, and the importance of lorenzo "of laurentum". variant of lawrence. lorenzo de'medici was a renaissance patron of michaelangelo and da vinci. see also renzo. the actor lorenzo lamas.,the man from laurentum
- MikkaelIcelandic version of Michael, meaning who is like God., Icelandic version of Michael, meaning who is like God.
- Rafaelgod has healed,god heals,rafael as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-el. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of raphael: "god has healed". variant of raphael. baseball player rafael palmiero; tennis player rafael nadal.
- Michaelmichael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name michael) is very m & e-cal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of michael is "who is like god?". biblical: michael is the archangel, defeat the dragons. he and gabriel are the angels, the personal names in the canonical bible. in the middle ages, michael, the captain of the heavenly hosts and the protector of the soldiers. he was depicted often has a burning sword, and at times guard the gates of paradise. many of the saints, kings and emperors bear the names, and there are many variants, male and female. see also michal. baseball celebrity mickey mantle; the actor mickey rooney, michael caine, mike myers; singer michael jackson, mick jagger; cartoon celebrity mickey mouse; soviet statesman mikhail gorbachev; hockey player mike modane; fashion designer michael kors.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
- Zekegod strengthens,zeke as a girl's name is pronounced zeek. it is of english origin. abbreviation of ezekiel, zacchaeus, zachariah, and zachary.
- Raferafe as a boy's name is pronounced rayf. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rafe is "counsel of the wolf." of raedwulf.. the wolf is known for being crafty. also as abbreviation of ralph or raphael. also the manner of raphael.,wolf counsel
- Gaela gaelic person,gael as a girl, the name is used (also, more in general, as a young man by the name gael), is of french origin. the name could be a shortened form of the breton name judicaël, which means "generous leader," or an abbreviation of gwenaël (gwenn "white, fair, pure" and hael "generous"). it can also refer to one of the celtic peoples of scotland or ireland. as a respelling of gail is also the form of abigail.,gael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name gael), is of french origin. the french name gaël is a short form of breton called judicaël, which means "generous" leader". the name could also be a shortened form of gwenaël (gwenn "white, and hael "generous"), the name of a breton saint. the term was coined in english that is used to refer to the high lands of the celts of scotland. the scots term gaidheal is developed, probably, from the irish goidel, this can be attributed to the ancient celtic word gwydd, meaning "wild". sounds similar and can also be used as a respelling of gail, which is traditionally female.,the gaelic, irish,gaelic ancestry
- Rafaelagod has healed,rafaela, as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-ay-lah. it is of spanish origin. feminine of raphael. see raphaela.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name