- Name :Gul
- Meaning :Flower, Rose, Red, Precious, Fortune, Gul means the fresh flower of red Rose
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :4
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Kumbha (G, S, Sh)
- Nakshatra :Dhanishta (Ga, Gi, Gu, Ge, Gee)
Similar Names For Gul
- AabirGulal, The word aabir has the meaning of Fragrance, Scent, Aroma, in Hindu aspect aabir means Gulal or color
- RiteshLord of seasons, Lord of truth, Lord Of Truth, One who guards divine truth, Beautigul, Lord of righteousness
- GulshanIts feminine version means Rose Garden, while its masculine version means Flower garden. It is a variation of the name Golshan, a name of Persian origins.
- Jadethe intestines, the love, the attraction,the green gem, gemstone,jade as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of baby girl jade) is of spanish origin. jewel name: semiprecious green stone. also the form of jaden. also the shape of the jadón.,jade as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name jade), is of english origin, and the importance of jade is "precious stone". jewel name: green gemstone it is believed that the magical force of protection against the diseases of the intestine. mick and bianca jagger, the name of his daughter jade. the actress jada pinkett.,stone of the page
- Ardenarden as a boy's name (also used regularly more than girls name arden), is very ard-is. it is of latin origin, and the importance of arden is "great forest". possibly, "bright, enthusiastic". last name of shakespeare ' s the mother, and also the name of the beautiful magical forest in shakespeare's "what they like the best.,arden as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name arden), is very ar-the. it is of latin origin, and the importance of arden is "great forest". literary: the forest of arden in shakespeare's "as you like it," it was magical, beautiful place. the most famous in the modern era, as the surnames of cosmetics queen elizabeth arden and actress eve arden.,from the eagle valley high, the increase of
- Arielariel as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys of your name ariel) is very ayr-ee-ul. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. literary shakespeare gave the name of this playful spirit in "the storm". ariel was also become popular in modern times, such as the name of the little mermaid, walt disney ' s animated movie "the little mermaid". ariel is a modern pattern.,ariel as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl ariel) is very ar-ee-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. also the biblical name of a place, in the case of the sumerians. literary shakespeare gave that name to this playful spirit, it can disappear in "the storm". the name has connotations of the other, and despite the fact that shakespeare's play, ariel is a man, it is more often used for girls in modern times. israeli politicians ariel sharon.,god's lion,lion, the god, the hero of the age of the stove
- GulnarFlowery, They are soft like a flower and give good smell to others.They are very soft,kind and sensitive.
- WaheedaUnique, Singular, Exclusive, Unique, Singular, Sole, Exclusive, Beautiful, A variant spelling is Wahida
- Vanessabutterfly, mystical,clear,vanessa how to a girl's name is pronounced va-ness-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of vanessa is butterfly. the name of a genus of butterflies, which are the red admiral and the painted lady. it is also an early 18th-century literary name of english origin created by jonathan swift in gulliver's travels as a nickname for esther vanhomrigh, based on the first syllable of his surname, and, perhaps, the latin, the verb eat what is be. jenessa, vanita and vannaleigh are compound shapes. see also the veneto region. the actresses vanessa redgrave, vanessa williams, the celebrity vanna white.
- WaheedSingle, Exclusively, Unequalled, Unique, One of its kind, Peerless, Unique, Singular, Exclusively, Unequalled, Peerless, A variant spelling is Wahid
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name