- Name :Gray
- Meaning :Gray may be a n ickname of a person who have gray here. Or who is very intelligent., Gray may be a n ickname of a person who have gray here. Or who is very intelligent.
- Gender :Unisex
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Gray
- Gracecharming,elegant and graceful woman,grace how to a girl's name is pronounced grayce. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of grace, the grace, the blessing." of grâtia. a virtue name that you entered, by the puritans, in reference to the grace of god. has the same meaning as anna and hannah, and can be used as a variation of this. in ireland, it is like a anglisierung of grainne. greek mythology: the three graces were goddesses of nature: aglaia (brilliance), thalia (flowering), and euphrosyne (joy). the actress and princess grace kelly; singer grace jones; choreographer graciela daniele.,to please
- GracesonGraceson name is the varient of name grayson which means the son of a gray haired person. In simple words son of an intelligent person., Graceson name is the varient of name grayson which means the son of a gray haired person. In simple words son of an intelligent person.
- Athenaathena as a girl's name is pronounced you near. it is of greek origin, and the importance of athena is "form". mythology: the virgin goddess of wisdom and war, in connection with the roman goddess minerva. homer in "odyssey", refers to them as "gray-eyed athena".,goddess of wisdom and war spicy to praise, the lady of athens, of wisdom,of course
- Jenniferfair phantom or wave white,jennifer how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ee-fer, jen-if-is. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of jennifer is "fair and soft. from gwenhwyfar, which also can mean "ola blanca". variant of geneva. mythology: king arthur stories, guinevere was arthur ' s queen. the name became popular thanks to the movie of celebrity jennifer jones. literary: bernard shaw used the name for the character of jennifer dubedat in "the dilemma of the doctor" (1905). jenifer is a variation of the spelling, mainly, in cornwall. see also gaynor and ginevra. actresses jennifer gray, jennifer jones, jennifer jason leigh, jennifer o ' neill, jennifer aniston, jennifer connelly, jennifer garner, jennifer lopez.,the fair -, the shade white, white wave,women, of white magic
- Doriandorian as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name is dorian) rather dor-ee-in. it is of greek origin, and the importance of being dorian "a descendant of doro; doris". name: doris is a area of greece. literary: in the novel of oscar wilde "the portrait of dorian gray", dorian was granted the wish that he would receive an eternal youth and beauty. a portrait of him changed to show the passage of time and finally caused his death. also the form of doran. also the form of isidore.,the doric order or on the trunk,from the sea,the people, the gift; in the exile, a
- Graciathe name grace is a girl name of spanish origin. although grace is the literal spanish translation of grace, and the grace which corresponds in spanish-speaking countries, where it is pronounced grah-see-a, it is also a time when unusual grace variation pronounced gray-sha. you might consider the possibility, when grace grace is common to them.
- Grahamthe gray of the house,graham as a young man by the name is pronounced gray-em. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of graham is "gravel homestead." scottish and the name of a clan of grantham. in the domesday book, it seems like graham, from old english grand hâm. author graham greene; the inventor alexander graham bell.,gravel homestead,gritty homestead
- Lloydgray,gray-haired person,gray,lloyd how a young man name is pronounced loyd. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of lloyd is "gray-haired; holy". of llwyd. the name may be, initially, as an allusion to the experience and wisdom, and, probably, refers to any person who is entitled to respect. the actor lloyd bridges; senator lloyd bentsen.
- Graysongrayson as a young man by the name is pronounced gray and the sun. it is of middle english and nordic origin, and the importance of grayson is "son of a steward". last name, first name. "steward" is derived from the mittelenglischen greyve, from norse greifi.,son of gray, son of admin,the son of a court official
- GraeGray Hiared man. In simple word it means a very intelligent person., Gray Hiared man. In simple word it means a very intelligent person.
- Macyarmed,a gift from god,hill,macy 'as a young man by the name (more often than the names of girl macy) is a former french, the origin, and the meaning of macy' is, as a "weapon". you may also receive the name of the place: "matthew' s estate" or (gaelic) "low and long hill", which is derived from mace. department stores-founder of r. h. macy'; actor william macy.,macy 'like a girl' name (also used, in general, less than the boys of their name macy's) you can clearly see. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of macy ' is, as a "weapon". it can also be a place, the name of "matthew' s estate". the name of a character in the soap opera "the rich and famous". it has a certain similarity with lacy. singer macy gray.,person of massy, france
- Greygray-haired or the person with a beard,grey as a name of children altenglischen origin and importance of the grey is "grey hair or beard". transferred use of the surname, of græg. in scotland and ireland, is a translation of the gaelic surnames derived from riabhach "tabby, gray.",grey
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name