- Name :gravity
- Meaning :the name of gravity is a girl name . spacey. the force of gravity will likely be too difficult and grave-sorry-for the majority of the parents. but a possible exception might be big fans of alfonso cuaron ' s 2013 movie gravity. and astrophysicists.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For gravity
- Macegift of god,the seriousness of the club,the mace, as a young man by the name is pronounced mayce. it is the middle of english origin, and the importance of the mace is "the gravity of personal or club". a weapon of medieval knights, to break the armor. shortened form of a name such as macy's and mason; also a surname of english, a form of matthew. macerio may be a variant of macarius (g), a holy name.
- Blighbligh, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of bligh is "bliss". respect to the happiness and blythe, but by the fame of the english captain william bligh, whose crew of the hms bounty meuterten in 1789, it has taken on the connotations of gravity, even tyranny. men under bligh ' s command on the scene of the rebellion twice more, in 1794, in 1808.
- Leonorethe name fidelio is a girl names of german origin. leonora is a melodic variation of the large variety of names in relationship with eleanor, through another tribe, leonie, so stylish in all of europe, and bound to improve the visibility in the or. s. the name of one of the princesses of sweden, leonore takes the gravity of eleanor with more original charm. the only drawback: the spelling and the pronunciation of confusion since so many options similar, to lenora after leonie to eleanora and more.
- Dipperthe name of dipper is a name of children . dipper is not the name, as all the constellations, but with its fashion -end and familiarity for the disney channel gravity falls, it is a possibility that it has become.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name