- Name :Gie
- Meaning :Gie is a male name of Australian origin. Rarely used as a first name, but a common surname., Gie is a male name of Australian origin. Rarely used as a first name, but a common surname.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Gie
- AabidWorshipper of God, The word aabid means powerful, complete, worshipper of allah, it also signifies the one who is good intellectually and requires several outlet of energies
- Maggiemaggie how to a girl's name is pronounced mag-ee. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of maggie is "pearl". abbreviation of margaret. as a name in late-19th century. popular for the recovery of interest in "old-fashioned" name. dance impresario maguy marin; actresses maggie smith, maggie gyllenhaal. also the shape of the magnolia.,pearl
- Gabothe name gabo is a name of children . a nickname that sound like last names associated with the sculptors and architects naum gabo. if the model/actress milla jovovich gifts of his daughter the name of gabo, explained that it was a combination of their parents, of a name of galina and bogie.
- Magrittethe name of magritte is a girl name of french origin. fascinating twist to margaret, or maggie, for fans of the french surrealist rené magritte.
- Augiethe name guty is a name of children . guty is a lovely and, at this point, cool that sounds like an abbreviated form, as the cis of the emerging august and all its variants, from st. augustine to augustus. the adventures of augie march is a 1953, and the novel of nobel prize winner saul bellow.
- Auggiethe name of auggie is a name of children . auggie, a variation of the frequency of augie, is a lovely and, at this point, cool that sounds like an abbreviated form, as the cis of the emerging august and all its variants, from st. augustine to augustus.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name