- Name :Gavi
- Meaning :White Falcon, A forest in kerala
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :3
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Kumbha (G, S, Sh)
- Nakshatra :Dhanishta (Ga, Gi, Gu, Ge, Gee)
Similar Names For Gavi
- Gavingavin how a young man name is pronounced cct-in. it is of celtic origin, and the importance of gavin is "white hawk". scottish form of the name medieval of gawain, the name of the knights of the round table in the arthurian legends. it is the first thing that appears in the french literature, as, and in welsh sources as gwalchmai. the element gwalch, means "hawk" and is used to imply the qualities of a hero. the element may, of uncertain derivation, and may mean the "pure light", the translation into breton of the welsh element (g)wyn, meaning "white, clean and fair". the actor gavin macleod.,hawk white,white hawk
- GavinoDerived from Gabinus, means Gabium, one of the olden cities in Italy., Derived from Gabinus, means Gabium, one of the olden cities in Italy.
- Gavinagavina as a girl's name is pronounced gah-vee near. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the gavina is "gabio". variant of the gabinus, a holy name. can also be used as a feminine form of gavin.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name