- Name :Garret
- Meaning :Power of spear., Power of spear.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Garret
- Jerrodthe form of gerard,jerrod how a young man name is pronounced years of ed. it is of english origin. variant of garrett. also in the form of jordan.
- GarrettDerived from Gerald (rule of the spear) or Gerard (brave and strong as spear), Derived from Gerald (rule of the spear) or Gerard (brave and strong as spear)
- Garrisongarrison as a girl's name is pronounced gare-a-child. it is the middle of english origin, and the importance of the garrison is "the protection of the spear-strength". originally a local name from garriston in north yorkshire, england. also, it can be inferred that for the child, a parent called garret. it is good sometimes for the children of parents with the name gary or garry. comedian, writer and radio personality, garrison keillor; football player garrison hearst.,son of garret,son of gary,son of gerard
- Garradgarrad as a girl's name is pronounced gare-ad. it is of english origin. variant of garret from gerald.
- GarrisonSpear Fortified Town; Old English - Son of Garret; Son of Gary; From Garriston; A variant of name Garret, Spear Fortified Town, Old English - Son of Garret, Son of Gary, From Garriston, A variant of name Garret
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name