- Name :Galicia
- Meaning :An ethnic name for someone, philosophical
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Galicia
- Boydblonde,blonde,boyd how to a girl's name is pronounced boyd. is of scotland, and of the origin gaelic. transferred use of the irish and scottish surname. it can be a place, name of the scottish isle of bute, known in gaelic as "bod". possibly, also in relation with the galician "buidhe", meaning "yellow, blonde". the name was initially used as a surname in scotland in the 13th century. the actor boyd gaines.,son's hair yellow
- Xoanthe name xoan is a name of children . the name of x are always fascinating, and the galician version of john is no exception...except, as it seems, a large amount of complications. other variants of john, which may prove to be more portable in an english speaking country to belong to ian, evan, san, juan, john, jansen, giovanni, ivan or hans.
- Innesriver island,innes as a boy's name (also as a girl name innes), the scottish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of innes is the "island". place name from inis, the name of a barony in moray. this name may also be a phonetic spelling of the gaelic pronunciation of angus.,innes as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name innes), the scottish and galician in origin, the name of a barony in moray. traditionally, a male name, today it is sometimes used as a feminine name, perhaps influenced by inés, the spanish form of agnes.
- Eilidhdiminutive form of alice or elizabeth,eilidh as a girl's name is pronounced ay-lee. it is scottish, galician and greek origin, and the meaning of eilidh is "sun ray". modern neologism of the english ellie, helen.,bright, sunny,sympathy, compassion
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name