- Name :Florent
- Meaning :It means to be 'in a flower form', It means to be 'in a flower form'
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Florent
- Florenceflorence how to a girl's name is pronounced flor-ens. it is of latin origin, and the importance of florence is the flower of the flower". medieval form of florentius and florentia, of "florens". in the middle ages, was the name used for the men, as the historian florence of worcester. the modern usage is almost exclusively inspired by the fame of florence nightingale, who was named after the italian city where he was born (florentia latin, italian, firenze). athlete florence "loose" griffith joyner; actress florence henderson.,flowering, flower, flowering, flower,flower, flower,flowering
- FlorentinusA variation used in context of a blooming flower; flourishing, A variation used in context of a blooming flower, flourishing
- FlorentinoA form of "Florentinus' which means 'to blossom or prosper', A form of "Florentinus' which means 'to blossom or prosper'
- FlorentijnA Dutch form to represent 'flowering'; understanding, A Dutch form to represent 'flowering', understanding
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name