- Name :flann
- Meaning :flann as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of flann is "red, ruddy". of a nick. a traditional name that leads to more early irish heroes, and also as the name of maiden before.,red,ruddy, red-haired
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For flann
- Lynnfrom the lake,lake,lynn as a girl's name (also known as boy's name lynn), is very lin. that is the english, the irish and the gaelic, the origin and meaning of lynn "ruddy-complected". variant of flann. the surname may also be of old english origin gaelic means "lake", "waterfall" or "pool", and it is likely that, given that they have a family that live near these bodies of water. sometimes, as a diminutive of "linda" (in spanish) "pretty". it is mainly used as a middle name and a woman at the beginning or at the end in many names links, as kaylyn and lynlee. the actress lynn redgrave. also the shape of madeline.
- Flannerya descendant of the red warriors,flannery, as a young man by the name (as the names of girl flannery) is irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of flannery is "red courage". in relation to flann and flannan.,red courage
- FlinnSon of a Flann, i.e. male child of a red-haired man, Son of a Flann, i.e. male child of a red-haired man
- Flannanflannan as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of flannan is "red, ruddy". anglisierte form of the gaelic name flannán, originally a pet form of gaelic, flann. the name of a saint irish.
- Flanaflana as a girl's name is of irish and gaelic origin, and the meaning of flana is "russet hair". author of flannery o' connor.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name