- Name :fitz
- Meaning :fitz, as a young man by the name pronounced convenient. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of fitz is "son of". it is usually used as a surname prefix. it is derived from the norman "felt" or "son". see fitzpatrick, fitzhugh, fitzgerald, and fitzroy.,child,son or descendant, male
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For fitz
- Ellaeverything, everything; fairy maiden,all; the others, the strangers, and he/she,she, as a girl's name is pronounced in the ah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of it is that of "the other, the stranger". originally an acronym of the names of ali (see eleanor). also the pe form of alice, elbows, elvira isabel. it can also be a derivative of the german name of alja meaning "all". in the hebrew, it means "goddess". the name was introduced into britain by the normans. elle is a variant on familiar, the of supermodel elle macpherson. the singer ella fitzgerald. also the shape of the cinderella. also the form of helen.,the sympathy, the compassion,the young
- Amoryamory than kids his name is pronounced, in the to-be-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of the story is "brave" power". a variant of emery. scott fitzgerald used this name for amory blaine, the hero of his first best-selling novel "this side of paradise". author: cleveland amory. also the form of amaury.,home-power, home rule
- Zeldathe fight in the dark,gray fighting maid,zelda as a girl's name is pronounced zel-dah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of zelda is dark battle. nickname of griselda. name of f scott fitzgerald ' s glamorous, yet fragile woman. the similar zelde is a yiddish name meaning happiness.
- Fitzgeraldfitzgerald as a name of children of old french and old german origin, and the meaning of fitzgerald is "son of the spear of the rulers". to the middle name of john. f. kennedy, and the last name of his grandfather, who was known as "honey fitz".,the son of a powerful sovereign,the son of gerald
- Scottof scotland,of the person who, in scotland,scott how a young man name is pronounced skaht. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of scott is "from scotland, a scotsman". especially in the 20th century. the actor scott glenn, scott caan, authors scott peck, f. scott fitzgerald, scott turow; musician scott joplin; basketball player scottie pippen.,someone from scotland, in the history of scotland,speak gaelic
- Fitzpatrickfitzpatrick as young is the name of old french and latin, and the importance of fitzpatrick is the "son of the lord.",son of patrick
- Kenetithe name keneti is a name of children . keneti is an attractive samoanischen name, famous for new zealand actor kj (keneti james) fitzgerald, apa, who plays archie andrews, in the teen drama series riverdale. his father, also called keneti, is a native of samoans, that it was a town of matai (chief).
- Nennathe names of nenna is a girl name . nenna is not so attractive name of the heroine of penelope fitzgerald in the novel the coast.
- FitzsimonsBasically, "Fitz"+"Simons" means "the male child of Simon", Basically, "Fitz"+"Simons" means "the male child of Simon"
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name