- Name :Fil
- Meaning :A person who loves horses, A person who loves horses
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Fil
- HritviRight guidance, Happy, Scholar, Lady Indian priest who full fill particularly completing the vedic haven
- RitviRight guidance, Happy, Scholar, Lady Indian priest who full fill particularly completing the vedic haven, Lady Indian priest, right guidance, scholar. The one who has completed Vedas.
- AnnikaGoddess Durga, The brilliance of stone (Celebrity Name: Suchitra Pillai), The one filled with bitter
- RithviRight guidance, Happy, Scholar, Lady Indian priest who full fill particularly completing the vedic haven
- AnishaClose, Intimate, Good friend, Continuous, Without darkness, Light, Unceasing, Generous, Loyal, Close, A good friend, filled with light and is supreme
- MehreenLoving nature, A bright and beautiful female filled with quite a loving nature. One who is freindly with all.
- NarenPeople with this name tend to be filled with the Joy of life. they are quite imaginative and enthusiastic, Manly or masculine, male
- AashnaBeloved, Devoted to Love, Friend, The one to be acknowledged or praised, Beloved, Devoted to love, Someone who treasures love, Dearmost, Close to heart, One who fulfills wishes
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name