- Name :femi
- Meaning :he adored god,i love
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For femi
- ErinaBeautiful lady, a feminized form of erin, meaning peace and a poetic way of referring to Ireland.
- AnkitaConquered, A signet, Symbol, With auspicious marks, Distinguished, Marked out, Feminine form of Ankit, they are a mark of auspiciousness
- ManshiIntellectual or spiritual endeavour, Another name for Goddess Saraswati, Woman, Strong Minded Lady, A Feminine form of Manu
- Lucylight,the light of the day,lucy as a girl's name is pronounced loo-lake. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lucy is "light". feminine of lucius; vernacular form of lucia. the feast of saint lucy (fourth century), patron saint of the eyes, that is to say, the festival of light in sweden. lucy is a dogmatic little girl in charles schulz's popular "peanuts" comic strip. actress lucy liu.
- Ericaalways ruler,erica how to a girl's name is pronounced air-a-ka. is norse in origin, and the meaning of erica is "full of the rulers". latinate feminine form of eric, and also a flower name, like that of the latin word "erica", which means "heather". scandinavian names revived in the 19th century. writer erica jong; singer erica lee jones; actresses, rickie lake, ricki christensen; singer erika badu.,ruler eternal, eternally powerful,dominant forever
- Oliviathe olive tree,olive tree, symbol of peace,olivia as a girl's name is pronounced ah-liv-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of olivia "olive". markup of shakespeare, such as the name of a lot of votes, the aristocrat in his play "twelfth night" (1599). he can, the name derives from the olive facilities, or as a feminine form of oliver. biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today is "extending an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. today, it is the olive is connected with popeye naked girlfriend olive oyl. see also smelled. the singer olivia newton-john.
- Yoanayoana as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of yoana is god is gracious. variant of joanna; feminine form of john.
- Victoriavictoria 'like a girl' name pronounced victor-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of victory conqueror. feminine of victor. victoria was a goddess, the smiled, in the ancient roman people for many centuries. the early christians took the name, probably due to saint paul ' s the praise of god, who gives us the victory. royal associations of the 19ten of century in england, queen victoria, and of four syllables and pronunciation give the victory it has an aura of dignity, formality and elegance. victoria ' s abbreviations and nicknames are very informal, on the contrary. see also latoya. the actress victoria principal.,winner, conqueror, warrior,victory,the lady of victory
- Ciarawith black hair or dark skin,ciara how to a girl's name is pronounced kee-a-ra. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of ciara is "black". modern feminine form of ciaran (of "ciar"), the name of two great saints of ireland. you can also be attributed, in italian chiara meaning "light", and is characterized by the use of kyra and kiara. in the united states, it is pronounced with a soft cloth and "c", in which case it gets either a respelling of sierra, or the use of the brand of perfume called ciara (see chanel) was by revlon in the year 1973. also the form of the claire.,dark little girls,a little dark
- Anastasiaanastasia as a girl's name is pronounced ahn-a-p-shah, ahn-a-stay-zhah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of anastasia is "resurrection". the word "anastasis". russian feminine form of the greek male name anastasius. popular in eastern europe, in honor of a quarter century of saints, martyrs in sirmium, in the center of dalmatia. of time in england in the middle ages, and as late as in the 17th century. the name of one of the daughters of nicholas ii, the last tsar of russia, supposedly survived the massacre of the royal family, and a movie based on this story (1956). the actress nastassja kinski.,resurrection
- Celiablinded,celia how to a girl's name is pronounced seel-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of celia is "heaven". of caelia, the feminine form of the ancient roman and surname of celio, probably from "caelum", in the sense of "heaven". sometimes, as a short form of cecilia. celio, the masculinity of the mold. the name was not used in the middle ages, and was introduced in the version in the english-speaking world, such as the name of a character in shakespeare's "as you like it" (1599). it became popular in the 1940s of the actress celia johnson. also the form of the celestial.,sky,celeste
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name