- Name :Faye
- Meaning :A woman of great confidence and trust
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Faye
- Tammypalma,tammy how to a girl's name is pronounced tam-mee. it is the english and the aramaic, the origin and meaning of tammy is "twin". abbreviation of thomasina and tamara. the actress tammy grimes; singer tammy wynette; evangelist tammy faye bakker.
- Fayfairy,fairy, or goblin,fay as a boy's name (also as a girl name fay) is irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of faye is "raven.",fay as a girl's name (also known as boy name fay) is very fay. the importance of fay is "a fairy". at the end of the 19ten century-embossed, inspired by the legend of king arthur, in which morgan le fay, his half-sister, is a mysterious sorceress, also known as "lady of the lake". actresses fay wray, fay compton, faye dunaway. also the form of the faith.,little fairy
- Faethe name fae is a girl name . now, the faye again in the top 1000, after decades of absence, your annotation be revived as well. fae was given so many girl in the last year, as a fay, and can be particularly attractive, as a second name of the option.
- RafayelA variant of name Rafael which means God has healed, A variant of name Rafael which means God has healed
- Fayettefayette like a girl " - a name (also as a young man by the name of fayette) is an ancient french origin, and the meaning of the fayette "fairy".
- Lafayettethe faith,of the hetire,of the land of the hague,lafayette how a young man name is very lah-fay-ett. it is of french origin. can be derived from "foi", which means "to believe". historical: the marquis de lafayette, a french noble, was only 20 when he came to serve four years in america to the revolutionary cause. when he returned to america, is welcomed as a hero.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name