- Name :fay
- Meaning :fairy,fairy, or goblin,fay as a boy's name (also as a girl name fay) is irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of faye is "raven.",fay as a girl's name (also known as boy name fay) is very fay. the importance of fay is "a fairy". at the end of the 19ten century-embossed, inspired by the legend of king arthur, in which morgan le fay, his half-sister, is a mysterious sorceress, also known as "lady of the lake". actresses fay wray, fay compton, faye dunaway. also the form of the faith.,little fairy
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For fay
- Nufaysah(Name of the daughter of munyah who arranged the marriage of the prophet (PBUH) with Sayyidah Khadijah ra), The one who arranged the marriage of Prophet Mohammed and Sayyidah Khadijah.
- Faiththe trust and the faith in god or another higher power,the faith,the faith as a girl's name is pronounced fayth. it is the middle of english origin, and the importance of faith is "believe". a virtue, your name means to trust in god. the name was in the 16th century, and was very popular among the puritanern 17. actress faith prince; singer faith hill.,the trust, the faith
- Phoebebright, radiant,more brilliant of the women,phoebe as a girl's name is pronounced fee-bee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of phoebe is "bright, radiant". biblical: a christian woman who, assisted by paul and others. greek mythology: a reference to phoebus apollo, the god of light. name of the first flycatcher to migrate from wisconsin each spring. the bird has its name and reputation is an acute "phoebe!". the name was more common in the 18th century, a century and is known in modern times, by the fictional character phoebe buffay on the "friends" of the television series. the singer phoebe informal, phoebe snow. also the shape of the eufemia.,radiant, luminous
- TufaylahThis was the name of the freed slave of al-waleed bin Abdullah, She transmitted Hadith from Sayyidah Ayshah ra, The name of the unbound slave of Al-waleed bin Abdulla.
- Tammypalma,tammy how to a girl's name is pronounced tam-mee. it is the english and the aramaic, the origin and meaning of tammy is "twin". abbreviation of thomasina and tamara. the actress tammy grimes; singer tammy wynette; evangelist tammy faye bakker.
- Fayettefayette like a girl " - a name (also as a young man by the name of fayette) is an ancient french origin, and the meaning of the fayette "fairy".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name