- Name :fae
- Meaning :the name fae is a girl name . now, the faye again in the top 1000, after decades of absence, your annotation be revived as well. fae was given so many girl in the last year, as a fay, and can be particularly attractive, as a second name of the option.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For fae
- Rafaelgod has healed,god heals,rafael as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-el. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of raphael: "god has healed". variant of raphael. baseball player rafael palmiero; tennis player rafael nadal.
- Rafaelagod has healed,rafaela, as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-ay-lah. it is of spanish origin. feminine of raphael. see raphaela.
- Unaone,one; lamb,a how to a girl's name is pronounced oo-nee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of a one. the anglisierte form of the name of feminine of latin unus. it has been of edmund spencer, in his 16.-century epic the faerie queen, where the protagonist of the first book, a. symbolizes truth, unity and the true (anglican), the church. as a gaelic name, na means hunger or can be derived from uan, meaning lamb. also the form of agnes.
- Raphaelgod has healed,god heals,rafael as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of raphael "healing of god". the name of an archangel in the apocryphal book of tobit, can be one which occurs because the water of the pool of bethesda to give it healing powers. famous italian renaissance artists raphael was a contemporary of da vinci and michelangelo. the name became popular in the 16, 17., and the 19th century. painter raphael sanzio; author rafe yglesias.
- Fennelfennel as a girl's name is of latin origin. the name of the plant faeniculum, a diminutive of faenum, or "hay", whose seeds are used as a condiment. used as a first name as an abbreviation of fenella.
- RafayelA variant of name Rafael which means God has healed, A variant of name Rafael which means God has healed
- Faronfaron as a girl's name is pronounced fah-rohn. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of faron is nice to be a "servant". of faeger hine. can also be derived, as an old english occupational name from the oxen herders, or the gaelic personal name faramund, which might mean "thunder". possibly, a french surname, which is derived from the german name of lighthouse. saint-faramund (vii century) was a french writer, bishop.,beautiful servant
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name