- Name :evie
- Meaning :diminutive of eva evie as a girl's name. pet form of eve, eva, evelyn. also the form of evangeline.,life,see below
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For evie
- Lealafaithful,review it as a girl's name is pronounced lee-al-ah. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of the review is "loyal, faithful".
- Stephaniecrown,garland, wreath,stephanie how to a girl's name is pronounced with steff-a-nee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of stephanie is "crown, the crown". female stephen. the name of the first christian martyr, was one of the popular names of the beginning of the christian era. the way french stephanie became popular in the early 20th century. tennis celebrity steffi graff; actresses stephanie powers, stephanie zimbalist; poet stevie smith.,woman with crown
- Stephencrown, garland, the reward,the crown, the crown,the man with a crown,stephen w how to a girl's name is pronounced stee-ven, stef-en. it is of greek origin, and the importance of stephen is "crown, the crown". of stephanos. biblical: stephen was the first christian martyr. together until the end of the 18th century. the actor stephen colin, steve martin, steve mcqueen, steve buscemi; songwriter stephen foster; physicist stephen hawking; author stephen king; filmmaker steven spielberg; musician stevie wonder; at the end of the computer entrepreneur steve jobs; film director stephen daldry.
- Evviethe name of evvie is a girl name . evvie is a nickname full in the first place, the principle of listening, as a diminutive of this ev from the names of girl as evelyn and everly. not to be confused with evie or edie.
- Genevageneva how to a girl's name of old french origin, and the importance of ginebra is "juniper tree". name of the swiss city; a form of genevra, italian variant of genevieve; or germanic form of juniper. the name also could refer, juniper tree, whose old dutch name was gin, so gin is flavored with juniper berries. it is also a variation of jennifer.,juniper juniper berry in a tree,the leader of the tribe
- Evoletthe name of evolet is a girl name . this name coined for a character in the movie 10,000 bc, feels good in the trend right now, taking into account the popularity of evie, eva, evelyn, etc .. in the movie, the name, the meaning is given as "the promise of life", but some creative parents, the alternative spelling evoleht — "the love" spelled backwards. other variants of spelling, appeared on the ssa list evolette, evalette, evalet and evoleth.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name