- Name :etta
- Meaning :estate rulers,etta how to a girl's name is pronounced ett-ah. it is of english origin. shortened form of a name as henriette, rosetta, lauretta, marietta, nicoletta, pauletta and simonetta. originally an italian feminine dimmunitive suffix.,sovereign of the nation,sovereign of the house
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For etta
- Paulmodest, small,paul how to a girl's name is pronounced pahl. it is of latin origin, and the importance of paul is "small". popular roman and medieval name is often used since the 18th century. century. biblical: the apostle and evangelist. paul ' s letters to early christians form the majority of the books of the new testament. the name is also used by sir paul mccartney and the pope, who directs the vatican, artist, paul cézanne, paul gauguin; actor paul newman, paul bettany; revolutionary war hero paul revere; musicians paul simon; the hockey players pavel bure.,small,small, small
- Hennathe name of the henna is a girl name . reddish dye that sounds as if it is a real name-the old-fashioned, old world, yetta-hedda diversity.
- Berettathe name beretta is a girl name of italian origin. a beretta is a gun, what that means, because the italian manufacturer of firearms, that does it. and now beretta is also a badass baby names, in the center of the daughter breeze by bristol palin, baby's father levi johnston. what tripp.
- Axethe name axe is a boy name . axe, spells, like the present, was of seven young infants in the united states in the year 2015. you can see how the new weapon names, along with the dagger and the beretta, or as an abbreviation for the popular and axel.
- Lorettalaurel,laurel,loretta how to a girl's name is pronounced lor-ret-ah. it is the italian and latin, and the importance of loretta is "laurel". diminutive of laura or lora. this developed in a way that the name originated in the 19th century. loreta is a holy name. actresses loretta young, loretta swit; the country singer loretta lynn.
- Rhettaconsultants,rhetta as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of rhetta is "speaker". from the same root as "rhetoric". feminine for rhett.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name