- Name :Esther
- Meaning :Sweet, Star, Planet Venus, The Babylonian goddess of love, Fifth Century Queen of Persia
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Esther
- Estelleestelle how to a girl's name is pronounced ess-stel. it is of old french and latin, and the importance of estelle is "star". stella. literary: the latinate form estella is the name of one lucky character of charles dickens' novel "great expectations". see also the astra and esther.,as a star,stars
- Vanessabutterfly, mystical,clear,vanessa how to a girl's name is pronounced va-ness-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of vanessa is butterfly. the name of a genus of butterflies, which are the red admiral and the painted lady. it is also an early 18th-century literary name of english origin created by jonathan swift in gulliver's travels as a nickname for esther vanhomrigh, based on the first syllable of his surname, and, perhaps, the latin, the verb eat what is be. jenessa, vanita and vannaleigh are compound shapes. see also the veneto region. the actresses vanessa redgrave, vanessa williams, the celebrity vanna white.
- Xerxeshero among heroes,the king of heroes,the ruler of heroes,xerxes as a young man by the name is of persian origin, and the importance of xerxes is monarch. xerxes was the title of several rulers persians. (in the fifth century bc) made war on the greeks, and also appears in the bible, apocrypha as ahasuerus, husband of esther.
- Easterthe passover how to a girl's name is of english origin, and the meaning of easter is "christian spring festival". holiday name as a christian name, especially in the 19th century. it is also a variation of esther. often the easter time, the name, the french pascale.,the feast of the passover,the goddess of fertility, spring
- Hesterhester how to a girl's name is pronounced hess-ter. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of hester is "the myrtle, the bride; star". variant of esther, of medieval origin. the two names are often used interchangeably, but they are now separated name. literary: hester prynne is very much put to the heroine of nathaniel hawthorne ' s novel "the scarlet letter". the shape of the pole.,the myrtle, the stars, the mystery, ishtar,the stars,the stars, as
- Estathis how to a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of this is "myrtle, bride; star". latinate form of esther.,stars,stars as
- Esteeestee as a girl's name is pronounced, living-dining room, tay. it is of french and latin, and the importance of estee is "star". variant of estelle, stella. familiar, because of estée lauder, co-founder of the cosmetic company. also the form of esther.,star
- Esthathe name of estha is a name of children . the name of the hero in arundhati roy, held in 1997, the novel the god of small things, which is rendered silent by the trauma of the childhood. her twin sister, they were very good friends who are, is called rachel. probably about esther to be very useful for a child in the u. s..
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name