- Name :Eryn
- Meaning :a poetic form of referring to Ireland.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Eryn
- Derynbird,deryn as a girl name of welsh origin, and the meaning of deryn is "bird". dating back to the 1950's.,small but great
- Zerynthiathe name of zerynthia is a girl name . zerynthia is one of the alternative names of hecate is one of the caves, in which they appeared. zerynthia is also the name of a group of eye-catching color spanish butterflies. it is a name, the most worthy of attention.
- Ellariathe names of ellaria is a girl name . ellaria sand is a little dark character of hbo, "game of thrones", part of the notoriously ill-conceived mandrels plot, which loaded later seasons of the show. she was paramour to oberyn martell, the mother of several of the so-called "sand-snakes", and the murderers of myrcella baratheon. it is not precisely a cousin namesake, in spite of an excellent power of indira varma. and, however! it is in reality a "game of thrones" - a name, we can think of have legs. in part, because ellaria sand is not a very well known character. and your name in the fashionable area of ellery and add the feminine "-ia" to give a touch of exotic romance. place name illyria is another good option in the same direction.
- Oberynthe name of oberyn is a name of children . george r. r. martin came up with the idea for the name of his song of ice and fire character, oberyn martell, also known as the red viper, of a midsummer night ' s dream, the oberon is the name of the fairy-tale-king. if the character was in relatively few episodes, he made a great impression.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name