- Name :Erina
- Meaning :Beautiful lady, a feminized form of erin, meaning peace and a poetic way of referring to Ireland.
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :11
- Syllables :3
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Erina
- Ninaflower, girl, fire, fish box,girl,nina how to a girl's name is pronounced nah-nah, nyne-ah. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of nina is "little girl; ur-granddaughter." also diminutive of ann (hebrew) "he (god) is on my side". in slavic, a short form of a name with the suffix-nina, such as antonina. neena is also a hindi name meaning "pretty eyes". nina was the name of one of christopher columbus's three ships. ballerina dame ninette de valois. also in the form of anne.
- Violetplant with flowers, purple,lilac,violet, flower,violet as a girl's name is pronounced vye-a-let. it is of latin origin, and the importance of violet is purple. one of the first flowers-the name, first in the 1830s. shakespeare uses the form of viola for the enterprising heroine in twelfth night. ballerina violette verdy.
- Catrinelthe name of catrinel is a girl name . a diminutive of ecaterina, the romanian form of katherine. a famous institution is the romanian model catrinel menghia.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name