- Name :Erda
- Meaning :earth in German language.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Erda
- Thorgod of thunder,thor as a young man by the name is pronounced thor. is norse in origin, and the meaning of thor is "thunder". mythology: thor, the norse god of thunder and of strength, one of the sons of odin. thursday was named after thor. explorer thor heyerdahl.,thunder
- AlverdaA unique name gifted with compassion, resourcefulness, passion, eccentric and altruistic qualities
- Amsterdamthe name amsterdam is a name of children . name of the city in a less smooth, such as paris, london or even trenton. it was the name of the character, played by leonardo di caprio in "gangs of new york".
- Kenetithe name keneti is a name of children . keneti is an attractive samoanischen name, famous for new zealand actor kj (keneti james) fitzgerald, apa, who plays archie andrews, in the teen drama series riverdale. his father, also called keneti, is a native of samoans, that it was a town of matai (chief).
- Gerdahousing, fortress,garden,maggie, a girl's name is norse in origin, and the meaning of this is "shelter". the modern form of gerd or gerth, the name of the goddess of fertility associated with the earth. also the shape of gertrud.,strong as a spear
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name