- Name :Enny
- Meaning :feminised Finnish word for edge of a sword.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Enny
- JeniVariation of Jenny which is a diminutive of jane and jennifer, The one who is good, kind and nice.
- Reneborn again,rene as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name rene) is manifested again-not ren-ee. it is of french origin, and the importance of rene is to be "born again". rene is the most modern form of renatus. see also renny. the actor rené auberjonois. also the shape of the reginald.,rene as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name rene). abbreviation of irene (greek) "peace". also as a name, especially from the early 20's. century. also the form of renata. also the form of renee.
- BennyAbbreviation of benjamin and benedict, Hebrew - Son of the South, Son Of the Right Hand, Favorite, A diminutive of the name Benjamin and variant of Ben
- Kenborn of fire, handsome; strong and healthy,good-looking,ken how to a girl's name is pronounced ken. it is of english origin. abbreviation of names beginning with ken - as kenneth. ken (in japanese) means "strong, physically healthy." the barbie doll ' s friend named ken. baseball player ken griffey, jr; singer kenny rogers, kenny loggins; saxophonist kenny g; writer, ken kesey. also the form of kendrick.
- Elaineluminous, radiant light,elaine how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-layne. it is of greek origin, and the importance of elaine is "sun ray". form french of helena. in the king arthur myths, elaine is a character who fell in love with lancelot. the name first appeared in the 15th century "morte d'arthur" by thomas malory, while tennyson ' s poetry "affairs of the king", promoted 19th-century revival of the name. because many of the names in the legend of king arthur are of celtic origin, elaine may actually be derived from the welsh word elain meaning "young deer". the comedian elayne boosler; director, elaine may. also the shape of eleanor.,light,ray, ray of sunshine; perhaps â€œfawnâ€x9d,the torch of the light
- Alfredadvice of the elves,of alfred how to a girl's name is pronounced al-fred. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of alfred is "eleven, the council of magic". a rather common name before the norman conquest of england, with the name of alfred the great (ninth century), king of wessex. of queen victoria, he called his second son, alfred. the name was revived in the 19th century, but has faded since. an unlikely choice for parents because of the dent alfred e. neuman from "mad magazine". alfie is a pet-form; alfredo (al-fray-doh) is the latin form. the poet alfred tennyson; movie director alfred hitchcock.,eleven counsel,eleven rule/advisor,wise counselor
- Kennyborn of fire and bonita,were born of the fire; the handsome man,handsome,kenny how to a girl's name is pronounced ken-ee. last name and the nickname of kendall, kendrick and kenneth. also the shape of the ken.
- Lennybrave as a lion,the lion brave,lenny as a boy's name is pronounced len-ee. it is of english origin. abbreviation of leonard.,strong as a lion
- Enidenid how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-nid. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of enid is "soul, life". of enaid, or perhaps from another source tina-meaning of "woodlark". celtic name of king arthur-myths. literary: the name was revived in the 19th century, tennyson ' s "affairs of the king", with the story of the knights geraint and his meek but brave wife enid. authors: enid blyton, enid bagnold.,life, the spirit,the soul,the woman with the body and the soul
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name