- Name :enid
- Meaning :enid how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-nid. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of enid is "soul, life". of enaid, or perhaps from another source tina-meaning of "woodlark". celtic name of king arthur-myths. literary: the name was revived in the 19th century, tennyson ' s "affairs of the king", with the story of the knights geraint and his meek but brave wife enid. authors: enid blyton, enid bagnold.,life, the spirit,the soul,the woman with the body and the soul
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For enid
- Bienvenidawelcome to a girl's name is of spanish origin and the importance of welcome is "welcome.",welcome
- Rupheothe name rupheo is a name of children . virgil's aenid, ripheus is the "most fair" of all the trojans. dies in defense of troy. dante and boccaccio in the hero. chaucer calls it rupheo, a possibility, with a spirit of sound. in the year 1991 is peter pan-inspired hook, rufio was the leader of the lost boys.
- Enatenat as a girl's name is of irish origin, and the importance of enat is "fire". women's aidan, sometimes used in the form ena or enid.
- Bienvenidowelcome as a boy's name in italian, and of spanish origin, and the importance of welcome is "welcome".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name