- Name :Enia
- Meaning :it means jewel or fiery
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Enia
- JisiniaJisinai is a female name and means Flora, Beautiful Flower or Resembling a flower. It is a variation of the name Yesenia and Jesenia. It is of Arabic and Spanish origin.
- Atticusatticus as a young man by the name is pronounced in a kiss. it is of latin origin, and the importance of atticus is "from athens". the name of a famous roman writer, who lived in the last years (109-32 bc) of the roman empire. he is sometimes considered the first "publisher" because he had slaves to copy important contemporary works, such as the letters of cicero. literary: the name of the scout ' s the father of harper lee's novel "to kill a mockingbird". it is also the name of the fifth-century armenian church.,attica,attica,the man, the attica,the region of attica
- Vincentconquest,conquerors, win,defeat,victory at the vicente as a young man by the name is pronounced vin-sent. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of vincent dominant. of vincentius. the name ultimately derives from latin vincere, which means to conquer. steadily since the early christian days. saint vincent de paul, a 17th-century priests, created with the purpose of the missionary brothers. the saint vincent de paul society, an international non-profit organization, was founded in his honor, the 19. painter vincent van gogh, director vincente minnelli; actor vincent gardenia, vince vaughn, vin diesel, vincent d'onofrio, vinnie jones; football coach vince lombardi; basketball player vince carter.
- Zenawoman of hospitality,zena, a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of zena is guest, stranger. variant of xenia. it is also a short form of zenobia. tennis players zina garrison. also the form of zinaida.
- Gaiaearth,the mother earth,of the earth,gaia, a girl name is very gay-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of gaia "the earth". mythology: the goddess of earth, wife of uranus and mother of the titans. saint gaiana (fourth century) is an armenian saint.
- Xeniahospitable, welcoming,woman of hospitality,xenia as a girl's name is pronounced zayn-yah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of xenia is guest, stranger. the new zealand production of the television series xena: warrior princess has pointed out, xena (zee-close) as a girl's name.
- Ximenawho has heard of,one, hey, hearkener,ximena as a girl's name. it may be a variant of xenia, or an archaic spanish form of simone.
- Luzfull of light,light,light, as a girl's name is pronounced looz. it is of spanish and latin origin, and the importance of light is "light". also (armenian) "moon". bible: an ancient name of the city of beth-el. also a reference to the virgin mary as "our lady of the light". also in the form of lucy.
- Eugeniaeugenia how to a girl's name is pronounced yoo-jeen-yah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of eugenia is the "noble aristocrat". female greek eugenios or latin eugene (see eugene). the way french eugénie was made famous by napoleon iii, the beautiful empress. actresses gena rowlands, geena davis.,of well-born,wellborn,wife of well-born
- PrashasthLearned one who shows the way, Path Prashast kee-jee-ye, Congenial, A compatible, congenial person
- Zaventhe names of zaven is a name of children . an unknown member of two syllables, ending in - n of the school of fashion boys' name (and with a fresh z-first boot), zaven is an ancient armenian name of uncertain origin. there are two historic leaders of the church, specifying the name, one of 4. of the nineteenth century and the beginning of the 20th century. century. other notable bearers turkish writer zaven biberyan, lebanese talk show host zaven kouyoumdjian, and chess zaven andriasian.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name