- Name :enat
- Meaning :enat as a girl's name is of irish origin, and the importance of enat is "fire". women's aidan, sometimes used in the form ena or enid.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For enat
- Reneborn again,rene as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name rene) is manifested again-not ren-ee. it is of french origin, and the importance of rene is to be "born again". rene is the most modern form of renatus. see also renny. the actor rené auberjonois. also the shape of the reginald.,rene as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name rene). abbreviation of irene (greek) "peace". also as a name, especially from the early 20's. century. also the form of renata. also the form of renee.
- Bradleybradley as a girl, the name is used (also, more in general, as a young man by the name of bradley) is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradley is "the width of the meadow." the location, the name. surname used as first name.,bradley as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name of bradley) it's very brad-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradley is "the width of the meadow." transferred use of the surname and first name. from the century of mid-19th century, most in the united states as in other english-speaking countries. the most famous american with this surname was general omar bradley (20th century). senator bill bradley, the actor bradley whitford.,width of the clear of the large meadow,prado grande
- Barrybarry as a young man by the name (with a lower frequency, such as the names of girl barry) is very bare-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of barry is "blonde". anglisierte form of the irish gaelic name of the bar, the bairre (alt-irish), a shortened form of "fionnbharr," which means "fair-haired" (see finbar). possibly, also of bearach (irish, gaelic) "skewer, sharp, pointed". saint bairre (seventh century) founded a monastery in the city of cork, in ireland. possibly influenced by the fame of sir james barrie, the author of "peter pan". baz and bazza (australian informal) pet forms. senator barry m. goldwater; director baz luhrmann; singer barry manilow; baseball player, barry bonds. also the shape of the barnett. also the shape of the barrett.,fair led fair-haired,spear
- Enaena, a girl name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of ena is "renewer". of ednah. the anglisierte form of the gaelic name eithne, or enat, and the abbreviation of the names with the suffix-ena (see ina). the name became popular because of queen victoria's granddaughter, princess ena, who had his name misunderstood, the pastor, baptized you. the original intended name was eva. also the form of edna.,form of eithne,kernel or peace
- Robertbright glory,bright fame,famed, bright, shining, glory,robert how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-bert. it is of old german origin, and the importance of robert is "bright fame". one of the favorite name for boys since the middle ages. especially favored by the scots due to 14th-century king robert the bruce and poet robert burns. name of the 11th century, duke of normandy, who was also a crusader. senator robert kennedy; poet robert burns; actor robert deniro, robert duvall, rob schneider; author robert lawson; general robert e. lee, the writer robert ludlum; baseball player roberto alomar, roberto clemente.
- Oranin light green or bright-little green,oran how a young man of the name is aramaic, and the irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of oran is "light; pale". the hebrew form comes from an expression in aramaic which means "light", while the english usage of this name is derived from odhran (irish, gaelic) "pale". senator orrin hatch.
- Ednathe delicacy, the tenderness,edna how to a girl's name is pronounced ed close. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of edna is "joy, joy". biblical name of the apocryphal book of tobit, from hebrew ednah, and linked with the garden of eden. edna has been used as an english form of the irish gaelic name eithne means "kernel". for the first time in the 17. of the century in england. poet edna st vincent millay; writer edna ferber.,little seeds of nucleus,of joy, of joy (hebrew); nucleus (gaelic),the rejuvenation, the joy
- Patricianoble women, aristocrats,noble, patrician,noble-born,patricia as a girl, the name is used (less often than the boys of her name patricia) pretty pa-trish-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patricia is "noble; patrician". - female of patrick. the romans, once they have been shared, socially and politically into two major classes, the plebeians and the patricians. to patrick, which meant that he was highly rated, an aristocrat. the name became popular when it was used by queen victoria ' s granddaughters. it is popular today in spain. singer patti labelle, patsy cline, pat benatar; actresses patty duke, patricia neal, patricia arquette; first lady pat nixon; the congresswoman pat schroeder.
- Lloydgray,gray-haired person,gray,lloyd how a young man name is pronounced loyd. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of lloyd is "gray-haired; holy". of llwyd. the name may be, initially, as an allusion to the experience and wisdom, and, probably, refers to any person who is entitled to respect. the actor lloyd bridges; senator lloyd bentsen.
- Orenof a pine,jerusalem pine,laurel, or jaw,pray, as a boys' name is pronounced or-en. is the hebrew, and irish and gaelic origin, and the meaning of oren is "pine tree; fair, pale". see also oron. senator orrin hatch.
- Olympiafrom the olympian,olympia, as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lim-pee-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of olympia is "the olympus". a holy name, with its origin in the mythology. the olympus was the home of the ancient greek gods. actress olympia dukakis; senator olympia snowe.
- Rhodesrhodes as a young man by the name is of german origin and of the importance of rhodes "where roses grow". name of a greek island and a philanthropist briton, cecil rhodes, who gave his name to a country (rhodesia) and a scholarship fund for outstanding students of england, from the ex-colonies to study at oxford in england. some famous rhodes scholar, senator bill bradley and president bill clinton.,roses,where the roses grow
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name