- Name :Emil
- Meaning :this means a person who is lively and eager., this means a person who is lively and eager.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Emil
- Emilythe rival, the rival,emily as a girl's name is pronounced em-i-ee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of emily is "rival; laborious; eager". female emil, from its latin name aemilia, the feminine form of the ancient city, the roman surname aemilius (probably from aemulus). literary: the way of emelye was used in the 14th century of chaucer ' s "the knight ' s tale", which was a translation of emilia, the form in chaucer 's source, boccaccio' s teseida. there is overlap in the use between the variations of emily, amelia, emma and emmeline. 19th-century writer and poet emily bronte; poet emily dickinson; ettiquette maven emily post; actress emily watson.,rival,to strive or excel or rival
- AymilMiddle Eastern form of Emil, meaning excellent., Middle Eastern form of Emil, meaning excellent.
- Emilianothis name means someone who is industrious and has the zeal to work hard., this name means someone who is industrious and has the zeal to work hard.
- Milesarmy man, of preference,miles as a girl's name is pronounced myls. it is possible (in latin), "soldiers", the (alt-english) "the merciful", or variant of emil (latin) "eager to please". historical: the pilgrims guides thousands standish. at present, the character of thousands o ' brien on the television series "star trek: deep space nine". the musician miles davis.,soldier,soldier or merciful
- Emmya diminutive of emily,emma/emily,emmy as a girl's name. pet form of emma and emily. also the shape of amelia.,of work; the universal
- Zolaof course,zola as a girl's name is of italian origin, and the importance of zola is lump of earth. you can also invented as a combination of zo and the. 19 cenutyr french novelist emile zola; runner zola budd.
- Milianamiliana as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of the miliana is "anxious". female emiliano.
- Emmelineemmeline as a girl's name is pronounced em-a-leen. is alt-french and old german origin, and the importance of emmeline is entire, universal". variant of emma, and is also influenced by emily, when he rises, in the 19th century. suffragetten emmeline pankhurst. also the shape of amelia.,work
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name