- Name :emer
- Meaning :emer as a girl's name is of irish or gaelic origin. anglisierte form of the traditional name cube or émer, which are of uncertain origin. in the legend of ireland, emer was cú chulainn ' s beloved, a woman blessed with the "six gifts of womanhood", beauty, a gentle voice, sweet words, crafts, wisdom and chastity. in scotland, the form of emihir of sorley maclean in his "poems emihir".,fast,swift
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For emer
- Emerya hardworking, brave and powerful ruler was used to be called by this name., a hardworking, brave and powerful ruler was used to be called by this name.
- Teresaharvester,teresa how to a girl's name is pronounced ter-ree-vi ter-ray-vi. it is of greek origin, and the importance of teresa in the "end of summer". variant popular of teresa. the first carrier could were of the greek island of therasia. the popularity of the two saints, teresa of avila and thérèse of lisieux, which has resulted in the emergence of many variants. mother teresa founded an order of nuns, the missionaries of charity", their sisters, helping the people in need around the world. his work earned him the title of "the saint of the gutter", and in 1979, the peace nobel prize. see also tracy. the actress teresa wright; basketball player teresa weatherspoon.,until the harvest
- Amoryamory than kids his name is pronounced, in the to-be-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of the story is "brave" power". a variant of emery. scott fitzgerald used this name for amory blaine, the hero of his first best-selling novel "this side of paradise". author: cleveland amory. also the form of amaury.,home-power, home rule
- Emersonthis name is often used for describing a strong and powerful leader who is extremely brave., this name is often used for describing a strong and powerful leader who is extremely brave.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name