- Name :ember
- Meaning :ashes smoldering remains of a dying fire,embers as a girl's name. the word has become in the fashion, a specific name, although sometimes it can be a respelling of amber.,sparks, flames low
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For ember
- Zacharygod agreed,god remembers,the lord has been agreed,zachary how to a girl's name is pronounced zak-a-ree. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of zachary is the lord remembers. variant of zachary, zachary is one of the several names of the old testament, which is again on the grace in the modern age. see also jacob, jason, jared, jeremy and joshua. president zachary taylor.
- Ciathe name of the cia is a girl name . what the cia, just so that? cynthia or most of the other c name. elegant in its sleek mia-nia minimalist feel, but can remember some of the central intelligence agency.
- Dominicthe belonging to the lord,dominic as a girl's name is pronounced dah-ma-nik. it is of latin origin, and the importance of santo domingo is "lord". saint dominic was the founder of one of the main religious orders. suitable for a child, who was born on sunday, the "day of the lord"... the french spelling dominique is also for girls. opera celebrity placido domingo, basketball player dominique wilkins; hockey players dominik hasek.,lord son,the lord,our lord, from the membership of the lord, master
- Owenthat which is born of the desire of noble descent,owen as a girl's name is pronounced ah-in. it is of scottish and greek origin, and the importance of owen is "born of yew; youth". variant of eoghan. also the variant of the latin name, eugene (see eugene). it can also be a derivation of an old celtic name that means "born of that", in reference to a god with a cult in gaul. owen glendower was a 14th-century welsh chief, fought without success, for welsh independence from england. outside the country of wales, that from the 18th of september. century. author owen wister; the actor owen wilson. also the shape of the euan. also the shape of the evan.,of well-born; born of yew; a teenager,the young warrior, well-born
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name