- Name :else
- Meaning :the promise of god
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For else
- CobOne who replaces or takes the place of someone else, One who replaces or takes the place of someone else
- PrateemA person who is similar, or is like someone else, A person who is similar, or is like someone else
- CobyOne who acts as a supplanter; one who replaces or takes place of someone else, One who acts as a supplanter, one who replaces or takes place of someone else
- Kelsothe name kelso is a boy's name of scottish origin. this name of a city in scotland, one of the first recorded of the surname in the whole of the british isles, has more vitality and more youthful, as well as the female of kelsey. some will surely be associated with the character of michael kelso, in general, is known simply as kelso, of his friend, played by ashton kutcher in that '70s show.
- Kelseyof ceol island,the island boats,islands,kelsey as a girl's name (also more common for girls name kelsey), is the old english origin. place name referred to "the island". the actor kelsey grammer.,kelsey as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys their name kelsey), is very kel-see. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of kelsey is "winner of a boat". possibly, also, a place, a name, in "the island". popular preference for kelsey and their variants can be affected by the name as chelsea and casey.,ship victory
- Leontelthe name of leontel is a name of children . the etymology of leontel, it is clear, but could be seen as a variation of lionel. rarely used in all parts, even if it is not more than the french connections than anything else. during the nickname of lion may seem a little old-fashioned, leo is out of fashion.
- Ainhoathe name ainhoa is a girl name of spanish basque origin. name of the french city, where a vision of the virgin mary said that she seemed to have, and this name is virtually unknown elsewhere in the spanish top-100.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name