- Name :eloquence
- Meaning :the name of eloquence is a girl name . eloquence feels like home, with names such as the rhythm and rhapsody.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For eloquence
- Winstonof wina city,the stone of joy,the wine of the city,winston as a girl's name is pronounced win-stun. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of winston is joyful stone. of wynnstan. in the middle ages wynnstan name changed to the name of a place. the former british prime minister, sir winston churchill, who received their name from your family, the connectivity in the region, and that he has, because the name of the modern connotations of courage and eloquence. also the name of a popular brand of cigarettes.
- Hermesthe piles of stones,that hermes, as a young man by the name is pronounced her-mees. it is of greek origin, and the importance of hermes is "the messenger". mythology: hermes was the messenger of the gods in the pantheon was the god of eloquence. he was called mercury by the romans. the choreographer hermes pan.,the interpreters,the messenger of god
- GratiaGrace, Favor, Blessing, Mercy, Eloquence or beauty of form, kindness, which is derived from the Latin gratia (favor, thanks)
- Odysseusangry,ulysses as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of ulysses "angry man". the derivation of the name is uncertain. can be associated with the greek term "dys" means "hate", or even "leg wound". in the epics of homer, the iliad" and "odyssey, was odysseus known for his eloquence and his talent for the game of tricks. the latin version of the name of ulysses, is better known in the united states due to the fame by president ulysses s. grant.,i hate angry
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name