- Name :Ellyn
- Meaning :Like Helen, a beautiful woman
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Ellyn
- Ellenluminous, radiant light,ellen how to a girl's name is pronounced " you-is. it is of greek origin, and the importance of the elbows is "sun ray". originally a variant of helen, but is now more closely linked with eleanor. in the first place as a unique name in the 16th century. nell is a pet-form. in english, the actress ellen terry; american actresses ellyn burstyn, ellen barkin, ellen degeneres,.,light,ray, ray of sun,the torch of the light
- Llewellynleader,leader ' s image,llewellyn, as a young man by the name is pronounced loo-ell-in. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of llewellyn's "like a lion". as the welsh name lleu, llewellyn, it is possible that also derives from the name of an old celtic god, which means "bright".
- Llewynthe name of llewyn is a name of children . a contraction of llewellyn, recognizable, as the name of the titular character in the film inside llewyn davis.
- FluellenObtained from the word Llewellyn, this word means a leader, Obtained from the word Llewellyn, this word means a leader
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name