- Name :elise
- Meaning :elise as a girl's name is pronounced lee. it is of french and hebrew origin, and the meaning of elise is "god is my oath". abbreviation of elizabeth. the form élise was popular in france in the 17th century. century and has been well used as a name in english since the 19th century, probably, from the well-known one of 1810, beethoven's sonata "for elisa". also the form of elizabeth. also the shape of the elysia.,god is my oath,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For elise
- Helisentthe name of helisent is a girl names of german origin. helisent was in the medieval city of days, and the royal prehistory took place in france and germany. information on its origin is unclear, but some say that is with elise or helen, or heloise. elysand is a relative name. in modern times, it is in the "final fantasy" video games, and every once in a while a real live baby.
- Lieslliesl, as a girl's name is pronounced lees-ul, lee-adm. it is in spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of liesl is "god is my oath". abbreviation of elizabeth. especially in germany. also the shape of the elise.
- MelisentiaGermanic - Hard Worker, Greek - Honey, Bee, Strong Work, Industrious, Highborn Power, Variant of Melissa
- Lieselottegod is my oath,/free,lieselotte as a girl's name. combination of liese (hebrew) "god's promise, and charlotte (french) "small and feminine". also the shape of the elise.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name