- Name :egypt
- Meaning :the temple of the soul of ptah
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For egypt
- ShireenA narrator of Hadith from the prophet (Saw), Another narrator of Hadith by the same name was the sister of mariah al-qabtiyah, Al-maqooqus of egypt, A gentle, swwet and pleasant little girl
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- ShyreenA narrator of Hadith from the prophet (Saw), Another narrator of Hadith by the same name was the sister of mariah al-qabtiyah, Al-maqooqus of egypt
- Oindrila(Another Name of the wife of Lord Indra), Neith was an ancient Goddess of Egypt that means Water.
- SireenA narrator of Hadith from the prophet (Saw), Another narrator of Hadith by the same name was the sister of mariah al-qabtiyah, Al-maqooqus of egypt (She was the daughter of Ibn Abdullah Ibn Masood), She who is the wife of a man who is a companion of the Prophet
- Isisisis how to a girl's name is pronounced " eye-siss. it is of egyptian origin. the most powerful of all the goddesses of ancient egypt; the sister of osiris and mother of horus.,the one, from the throne,the throne,the throne of the
- Josephgod arises,therefore, god will add (another son), is to increase god,the lord increases,josé how a young man name is pronounced jn-sef. it is hebrew in origin and the importance of joseph is "the lord is exalted". biblical: son of jacob, sold by his brothers as a slave, but later became a superior power in the land of egypt. also jesus' earthly father, a carpenter. see joe. the actor joseph in summer, joseph fiennes; the writer joseph conrad, joseph wambaugh; ernesto che guevara; painter joseph m. w. turner.
- Phineasnubian,oracle,oracle, or fortune-tellers, the mouth of brass,phineas that kids his name. it may be that the hebrew name pinchas, in the sense of "oracle". the literal meaning of the source-form "serpent' s mouth", which designates a type of oracle. the name may also be a derivation of an ancient egyptian name, panhsj, meaning "nubian". showman phineas t. barnum; the violinist pinchas zuckerman.
- Gypsya bohemian,traveller, to the gypsies as a girl's name is of egyptian origin, and the importance of rome, the "traveller". the tribe of gypsies as "roma" because you think that have their origin in egypt. the name appears often as a nickname, as gypsy rose lee.,gypsy,hikers
- RamesesEgyptian - Son of Ra; Name of the eleven Egyptian kings; A variant spelling is Rameeses, Egyptian - Son of Ra, Name of the eleven Egyptian kings, A variant spelling is Rameeses
- Ebonydark black-wooded tree,deep wood color, black,ebony w how a girl's name is pronounced eb-o-nee. it is of latin, greek, and egyptian origin, and the importance of ebony "madero negro". name of the wood (latin, ebenius, from the greek ebenos, of egyptian origin) known for its color. since the 1970s, african-american blacks, as descriptive names as amber and tawny.,as dark smooth wood
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name