- Name :egypt
- Meaning :the temple of the soul of ptah
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For egypt
- ShireenA narrator of Hadith from the prophet (Saw), Another narrator of Hadith by the same name was the sister of mariah al-qabtiyah, Al-maqooqus of egypt, A gentle, swwet and pleasant little girl
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- ShyreenA narrator of Hadith from the prophet (Saw), Another narrator of Hadith by the same name was the sister of mariah al-qabtiyah, Al-maqooqus of egypt
- Oindrila(Another Name of the wife of Lord Indra), Neith was an ancient Goddess of Egypt that means Water.
- SireenA narrator of Hadith from the prophet (Saw), Another narrator of Hadith by the same name was the sister of mariah al-qabtiyah, Al-maqooqus of egypt (She was the daughter of Ibn Abdullah Ibn Masood), She who is the wife of a man who is a companion of the Prophet
- Isisisis how to a girl's name is pronounced " eye-siss. it is of egyptian origin. the most powerful of all the goddesses of ancient egypt; the sister of osiris and mother of horus.,the one, from the throne,the throne,the throne of the
- RamesesEgyptian - Son of Ra; Name of the eleven Egyptian kings; A variant spelling is Rameeses, Egyptian - Son of Ra, Name of the eleven Egyptian kings, A variant spelling is Rameeses
- Phineasnubian,oracle,oracle, or fortune-tellers, the mouth of brass,phineas that kids his name. it may be that the hebrew name pinchas, in the sense of "oracle". the literal meaning of the source-form "serpent' s mouth", which designates a type of oracle. the name may also be a derivation of an ancient egyptian name, panhsj, meaning "nubian". showman phineas t. barnum; the violinist pinchas zuckerman.
- Gypsya bohemian,traveller, to the gypsies as a girl's name is of egyptian origin, and the importance of rome, the "traveller". the tribe of gypsies as "roma" because you think that have their origin in egypt. the name appears often as a nickname, as gypsy rose lee.,gypsy,hikers
- Josephgod arises,therefore, god will add (another son), is to increase god,the lord increases,josé how a young man name is pronounced jn-sef. it is hebrew in origin and the importance of joseph is "the lord is exalted". biblical: son of jacob, sold by his brothers as a slave, but later became a superior power in the land of egypt. also jesus' earthly father, a carpenter. see joe. the actor joseph in summer, joseph fiennes; the writer joseph conrad, joseph wambaugh; ernesto che guevara; painter joseph m. w. turner.
- Mosesborn of god,born of yahweh; rescued from the water,delivery of water,which drags moses how a young man by the name is pronounced, the ministry of health-ziz. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of moises is "saviour". it is also possible (in hebrew) "drawn out of water". biblically: the name of the hebrew child was moved from the nile and adopted by the egyptians by the pharaoh's daughter. moses later became the great leader of the exiled children of israel. moses ben maimon (12th century), also known as maimonides, was a jewish scholar born in moorish spain. he was the personal physician of saladin, the sultan of egypt, and was famous for his writings in hebrew and in arabic), in logic, mathematics, medicine, law and theology jewish. the name of moses, which was accepted by the puritanern in the 17th century. the nineteenth century, and especially in jewish families. the israeli defense minister moshe dayan.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name