- Name :Edith
- Meaning :Rich and blessed person who is quiet
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Edith
- Edeneden as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of the girl eden) is pronounced ' n ' eed. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of eden is "place of joy". biblical: the garden of eden (hebrew êden) is the paradise, which is the home of adam and eve. can also be used as a variant of edan, or as a transferred surname, derived from the specified name edun or edon old english origin, of êad means "wealth" and hûn meaning "bear cub". some of the first uses of the name may be a variant of aidan. english statesman sir anthony eden.,eden as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name eden), is pronounced ' n ' eed. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of eden is "place of joy". it is also sometimes used as a pet form of edith. biblically: the name of god in the garden, the paradise of adam and eve.,the paradise,the place of joy,instead of joy, the joy
- Edaeda how to a girl name is german origin and meaning of the eda is the "pursuit of wealth". of eeas gyd. also an expression of affection for edith and edna.,prosperous, happy
- Meredithgreat lord,great sovereign,lord,meredith, when a boy's name (also used regularly by more girl named meredith) is very mare-a-dith, ma-rare-time-dith. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of meredith is ", said the ruler." possibly "sea lord". composer meredith wilson.,meredith as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys of your name meredith), is very mare-a-dith, ma-rare-time-dith. is the old welsh origin, and the meaning of meredith is "great, noted ruler". possibly "sea lord". american use of meredith is as the maiden name. actress meredith baxter; news anchor meredith vieira.,the rulers of the battle
- Burgessburgess as a name of children of old french origin, and the importance of burgess is "freeman of a community." transferred use of the surname, in origin of state name from the old french "burgeis", which derives from the german "castle", with the meaning "city". the actor burgess meredith: poet gelett burgess.,freeman of a fortified city,the inhabitants of a fortified city,a city of citizens
- Junajohn's name is a maiden name of latin origin. juna, a variant of the new elegant name of the month of june, in the u. s. through the actors bradford anderson, who chose her for his daughter, whose center, the name, meredith, is the name anderson-new hampshire hometown. juna, which belongs to the fresher feeling that the names of girl with j to start. during juna was used to 30 baby girls in the united states in the last year, is a top 50 girl name in germany. juna can also be thought of as a relative of djuna, the same created, the name of the writer djuna barnes.
- Ditadita as a girl's name is pronounced dee-tah. is of spanish and old english origin, and the meaning of dita is the "pursuit of wealth". variant of edith.,short for dorothea or edith
- Undinewave,little wave,undine, as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of undine is wave. mythology: the name of the spirit of the waters. literary: edith wharton created a character in the custom of the country, which was named undine for the hair-curling-tonic, this made his father rich.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name