- Name :Edith
- Meaning :Rich and blessed person who is quiet
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Edith
- Edeneden as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of the girl eden) is pronounced ' n ' eed. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of eden is "place of joy". biblical: the garden of eden (hebrew êden) is the paradise, which is the home of adam and eve. can also be used as a variant of edan, or as a transferred surname, derived from the specified name edun or edon old english origin, of êad means "wealth" and hûn meaning "bear cub". some of the first uses of the name may be a variant of aidan. english statesman sir anthony eden.,eden as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name eden), is pronounced ' n ' eed. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of eden is "place of joy". it is also sometimes used as a pet form of edith. biblically: the name of god in the garden, the paradise of adam and eve.,the paradise,the place of joy,instead of joy, the joy
- Edaeda how to a girl name is german origin and meaning of the eda is the "pursuit of wealth". of eeas gyd. also an expression of affection for edith and edna.,prosperous, happy
- Junajohn's name is a maiden name of latin origin. juna, a variant of the new elegant name of the month of june, in the u. s. through the actors bradford anderson, who chose her for his daughter, whose center, the name, meredith, is the name anderson-new hampshire hometown. juna, which belongs to the fresher feeling that the names of girl with j to start. during juna was used to 30 baby girls in the united states in the last year, is a top 50 girl name in germany. juna can also be thought of as a relative of djuna, the same created, the name of the writer djuna barnes.
- Burgessburgess as a name of children of old french origin, and the importance of burgess is "freeman of a community." transferred use of the surname, in origin of state name from the old french "burgeis", which derives from the german "castle", with the meaning "city". the actor burgess meredith: poet gelett burgess.,freeman of a fortified city,the inhabitants of a fortified city,a city of citizens
- Ditadita as a girl's name is pronounced dee-tah. is of spanish and old english origin, and the meaning of dita is the "pursuit of wealth". variant of edith.,short for dorothea or edith
- Carinthiacarinthia as a girl name. place name: an idyllic region of austria. in the first place, a specific name according to george meredith was used as the name of his heroine in his novel "the amazing marriage" (1895).
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name