- Name :eden
- Meaning :eden as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of the girl eden) is pronounced ' n ' eed. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of eden is "place of joy". biblical: the garden of eden (hebrew êden) is the paradise, which is the home of adam and eve. can also be used as a variant of edan, or as a transferred surname, derived from the specified name edun or edon old english origin, of êad means "wealth" and hûn meaning "bear cub". some of the first uses of the name may be a variant of aidan. english statesman sir anthony eden.,eden as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name eden), is pronounced ' n ' eed. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of eden is "place of joy". it is also sometimes used as a pet form of edith. biblically: the name of god in the garden, the paradise of adam and eve.,the paradise,the place of joy,instead of joy, the joy
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For eden
- Lucylight,the light of the day,lucy as a girl's name is pronounced loo-lake. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lucy is "light". feminine of lucius; vernacular form of lucia. the feast of saint lucy (fourth century), patron saint of the eyes, that is to say, the festival of light in sweden. lucy is a dogmatic little girl in charles schulz's popular "peanuts" comic strip. actress lucy liu.
- ApurvaOne of a kind or rare, Quite new, Exquisite, Unprecedented, Like never before, Unique, Unmatched
- ApurvOne of a kind or rare, Quite new, Exquisite, Unprecedented, Like never before, Unparalleled, Extraordinary, Exceptional, Unmatched
- Ednathe delicacy, the tenderness,edna how to a girl's name is pronounced ed close. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of edna is "joy, joy". biblical name of the apocryphal book of tobit, from hebrew ednah, and linked with the garden of eden. edna has been used as an english form of the irish gaelic name eithne means "kernel". for the first time in the 17. of the century in england. poet edna st vincent millay; writer edna ferber.,little seeds of nucleus,of joy, of joy (hebrew); nucleus (gaelic),the rejuvenation, the joy
- GenetRefers to the very first garden Eden which was created by the God Almighty., Refers to the very first garden Eden which was created by the God Almighty.
- ApoorvaOne of a kind or rare, Quite new, Exquisite, Unprecedented, Like never before, Quite New, Unique, Rare, Exclusive, Matchless,
- Samaelsamael as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of samael is "venom of god". in the talmud, an archangel of death and destruction, known as fiscal, seducer and destroyer. he is the equivalent of the bible the serpent that tempted eve in the garden of eden. he is also known as the prince of darkness and the leader of the dragons of evil.
- RiedenEnglish Habitational Surname from the name Reed which means Wood Clearing, English Habitational Surname from the name Reed which means Wood Clearing
- Birgitbirgit, as a girl's name is pronounced on-geet deul. is norwegian of origin, and the meaning of birgit is "blessed". variant of bridget. name of a saint irish. there was also a saint brigitta, the patron saint of sweden. see also britt.,powerful, strong,strength
- Gustavgustav how a young man name is pronounced goo-stahv. it is of scandinavian origin, and the importance of gustav is "goth (or god)" "personal". of gotstaff of gautr "goth" or "god," and stafr "rod". royal name in sweden. the composer gustav mahler; the writer gustave flaubert.,the rod of the gods,staff of the goths
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name