- Name :Edda
- Meaning :One with clear vision, great grandmother inheritance
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Edda
- Hennathe name of the henna is a girl name . reddish dye that sounds as if it is a real name-the old-fashioned, old world, yetta-hedda diversity.
- Hedybattle, war,fight,hedy, as a girl's name is pronounced hed-ee. it is of greek and hebrew, and the importance of hedy is "adorable, sweet, my echo". familiar, in the 1940s and the 1950s, the glamorous actress hedy lamarr. also the form of hedda. also the form of hedwig.
- HedvigGermanic - Struggle, Fighter, Warrior, A variant form is Hedwig, Hedvig is a variant of name Hedda
- Heddabattle, war,fight,hedda, as a girl's name is pronounced hed-ah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of hedda is "contention". anglisierte version of hedwig. both holy name. mid-20th-century-gossip-queen hedda hopper.
- GieddaGiedda is a male name of British origin. The name comes from the word cwyld which refers to a pleague that strikes domestic animals., Giedda is a male name of British origin. The name comes from the word cwyld which refers to a pleague that strikes domestic animals.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name