- Name :easter
- Meaning :the passover how to a girl's name is of english origin, and the meaning of easter is "christian spring festival". holiday name as a christian name, especially in the 19th century. it is also a variation of esther. often the easter time, the name, the french pascale.,the feast of the passover,the goddess of fertility, spring
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For easter
- Anastasiaanastasia as a girl's name is pronounced ahn-a-p-shah, ahn-a-stay-zhah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of anastasia is "resurrection". the word "anastasis". russian feminine form of the greek male name anastasius. popular in eastern europe, in honor of a quarter century of saints, martyrs in sirmium, in the center of dalmatia. of time in england in the middle ages, and as late as in the 17th century. the name of one of the daughters of nicholas ii, the last tsar of russia, supposedly survived the massacre of the royal family, and a movie based on this story (1956). the actress nastassja kinski.,resurrection
- AymilMiddle Eastern form of Emil, meaning excellent., Middle Eastern form of Emil, meaning excellent.
- PaceyOf Easter; A variant of Pascal; Pacey is a form of Pacy, Of Easter, A variant of Pascal, Pacey is a form of Pacy
- Pascalholy week,easter, about easter, holy week,pascal the boys his name is pronounced pak-kall. it is of latin origin, and the importance of pascal is "holy week and the child". the name french. the first source is derived from the hebrew word for "passover", is the name of the spring jewish observance, the equivalent to the christian celebration of easter. used as a given name in english-speaking countries only since the 1960s. the french philosopher blaise pascal.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name