- Name :dominic
- Meaning :the belonging to the lord,dominic as a girl's name is pronounced dah-ma-nik. it is of latin origin, and the importance of santo domingo is "lord". saint dominic was the founder of one of the main religious orders. suitable for a child, who was born on sunday, the "day of the lord"... the french spelling dominique is also for girls. opera celebrity placido domingo, basketball player dominique wilkins; hockey players dominik hasek.,lord son,the lord,our lord, from the membership of the lord, master
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For dominic
- Dominiquebelonging to a lord,belonging to the lord,dominique as a girl, the name is used (more often than guys their name dominique), is pronounced dom-ih-neek. it is of french and latin, and the importance of dominique, with a "lord". female dominic. suitable for a girl, who was born on sunday, the "day of the lord". olympic gymnasts dominique dawes, dominique moceanu.,lord, son of god,the lord
- Nicknick how to a girl's name is pronounced nik. it is of english and greek origin, and the meaning of the nick is "people of victory". abbreviation of nicholas. mythology: the name nicholas refers to nike (nyk-kee), the greek goddess of victory. nikki and nikko are the japanese names of the possible meanings of "two trees" and "light of day". also the form of dominic.,the people triumph,the victory of the people
- JohannyA Dominican variation of John. It means God is gracious., A Dominican variation of John. It means God is gracious.
- ShaderrShaderr is a Dominican Republic spelling of German name Schader. It means tailor., Shaderr is a Dominican Republic spelling of German name Schader. It means tailor.
- DominikusOf the Lord; Belonging to God; Lord; Variant of name Dominicus, Of the Lord, Belonging to God, Lord, Variant of name Dominicus
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name