- Name :Dol
- Meaning :A variant of Dorothy, meaning gift of God.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Dol
- ShravanName of a Hindu month, Name of a star, A character in Ramayana, A devoted son, Listening or hearing, Monsoon season (Son of blind parents; known as an idol of service to parents), A hindu month
- AbhishekRitual, Purification, Shower of milk, Water over An idol, Anoint, Bathing to God, An auspicious bath for a deity
- Elizabethelizabeth how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-liz-a-beth. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isabel is "god is my oath". it can also mean: "the promise of god", "god" or "god is perfection". the usual english spelling of "isabel", which was the usual form until the 16th century reign of queen elizabeth i of england, whose popularity made the "z" spelling becoming more and more frequent. see also elspeth and isabel. biblically, the mother of john the baptist. actresses elizabeth ashley, elizabeth hurley, elizabeth montgomery, elisabeth shue, elizabeth taylor; politics elizabeth dole; suffragetten-elizabeth cady stanton.,god is my oath which he sware to god,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- Randydiminutive form of randall or miranda,randy as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name randy) is very ran-dee. it is of english origin. abbreviation of randall and randolph. in the jargon, "randy", which means "in love"with.,randy as a girl, the name is used (most often of the young man named randy) is very ran-dee. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of randy is "admirable". diminutive of miranda.,shield of the wolf,the wolf shield
- Kenborn of fire, handsome; strong and healthy,good-looking,ken how to a girl's name is pronounced ken. it is of english origin. abbreviation of names beginning with ken - as kenneth. ken (in japanese) means "strong, physically healthy." the barbie doll ' s friend named ken. baseball player ken griffey, jr; singer kenny rogers, kenny loggins; saxophonist kenny g; writer, ken kesey. also the form of kendrick.
- Dixiedixie how to a girl's name is pronounced dik-see. it is the french and the english origin and the meaning of dixie is "tenth part". the name refers to a region of the united states, known as the old south. it is derived from one of the surveyors of the mason-dixon line, or the "ten" (in cajun french "dix") - the one dollar bill in circulation, of louisiana, from the south of the country of kitchen utensils". the actress dixie carter. also the shape of the benedicta.,from the south in the u. s.,ten,tenth,tenth son
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name