- Name :Dine
- Meaning :Yiddish form of Dinah, meaning judgment.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Dine
- DhritiCourage, Morale, Steadiness, Command, Pleasure, Determination, Patience, Virtue, One who has courage and patience.
- Matthewthe gift of god,gift of god,matthew how to a girl's name is pronounced math-yoo. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of mateo is "gift of god". biblical: the name of one of the twelve apostles, wrote the first gospel account of jesus. his name is a form of the hebrew name mattathia. the alternate spelling mathew is a surname of english variant of spelling. the actor matthew broderick, matthew modine, matthew perry, matthew mcconaughey, matt leblanc, matt damon; photographer mathew brady; poet matthew arnold; tennis celebrities, mats wilander.
- Zidanathe name of zidana is a girl name . a dark european girl' name, remember many, algerians, surnames french football star zinedine zidane
- Adinethe name adine is a girl names in arabic, hebrew, of irish descent. spelt this way, adine, it could be a relative of any of the irish aideen, which means that jealousy, or arabic, adina, the importance of slimming down. we're going with slim.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name