- Name :Dinal
- Meaning :Sweet girl, Variant of donald great chief
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :22
- Syllables :5
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Meena (D, CH, Z, TH)
- Nakshatra :Purvabhadra (Se, So, Da, Di)
Similar Names For Dinal
- Terencethe unknown sense,gentle or delicate,terence how a young man name is pronounced tare-ing. it is of latin origin. of terentius. the name of one of the two great writer of ancient rome, along with plautus. terence was famous for the wit and sophistication of its pieces. the actor terence stamp; playwright terence mcnally; a priest by cardinal terence cooke.
- Mazarinemazarine, as a girl's name is of french origin. color name: dark blue. probably, as a tribute to an influential 17th-century french spiritual, cardinal mazarin.
- Justicewhen we do what is right according to the law,judges, justice, reason,and justice as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of girl-name of justice) is very juss-tiss. it is of english origin, and the importance of justice is "to deliver what is just". a virtue name. see also justus.,justice as a girl, the name is used (less often than boys of the name of the justice) is very juss-tus. a virtue name. the cardinal virtues of prudence, fortitude, temperance and justice.,it is morally correct
- Newmana person who is new,newcomer,newman as the young man is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of newman is a "newcomer". in the first place, as a first name in the england of the 19ten century, probably due to the fame of the reform-the cleric john henry cardinal) newman. the actor paul newman.,the new man
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name