- Name :Dina
- Meaning :Divine, Grand, Vindicated, A valley which is filled with beautiful flowers
- Gender :Unisex
- Numerology :1
- Syllables :2
- Religion :muslim
Similar Names For Dina
- JaynishRefers to an excellent, extraordinary or outstanding person., Refers to an excellent, extraordinary or outstanding person.
- Sofiasophia as a girl's name is pronounced, fee_ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of sofia is "wisdom". spanish, italian, and scandinavian form of sophia.,the wisdom, the knowledge
- Kaifrom the sea,kai as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name kai) is very kye. is of welsh, scandinavian and greek origin, and the importance of kai is "keeper of the key; the earth". variant of kay. it is also possible (south africa) "beautiful". kai is also a pineapple name means "the sea". the shape of the cai.,kai as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, as boys' name of kai) is very kye. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of kai, "the sea". see also kay.,sea, sea,sea
- Axelaxel as a young man by the name is pronounced ax-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of axel is "father of peace. scandinavian variant of absalom. the singer, axl rose.,the father of peace,my father is peace,the peace of the father
- Novanew,nova as a girl's name is pronounced noh-vah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of nova is "new". astronomy: a nova is a star that causes a huge explosion of energy, always temporarily extraordinarily bright. chevrolet used to a small car called "nova". girlfriend is also spanish for "friend".
- Ericaalways ruler,erica how to a girl's name is pronounced air-a-ka. is norse in origin, and the meaning of erica is "full of the rulers". latinate feminine form of eric, and also a flower name, like that of the latin word "erica", which means "heather". scandinavian names revived in the 19th century. writer erica jong; singer erica lee jones; actresses, rickie lake, ricki christensen; singer erika badu.,ruler eternal, eternally powerful,dominant forever
- MenaalSpecial flower of heaven, Extraordinary blossom from paradise, superios florat from dreamland.
- Aarenthe name has several meanings In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Aaren is: Lofty or inspired. it also means high mountain, the name has several meanings In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Aaren is: Lofty or inspired. it also means high mountain
- Leahwoman looking frail,tired, tired, weak eyed leah as a girl's name is pronounced lay-ah, lee-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of leah is "delicate, tired." biblical: jacob's first wife, the mother of dinah and six of the twelve sons of jacob. the name was revived by the puritans. hawaiian mythology: lea is the goddess of canoe-makers. fictional princess leia of star wars," the fame that has made leia family, as with a specific name. actress lea thompson.,tired
- Asaasa as a girl's name (also used, in general, unless the names of girl asa) is very ah-vi. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of asa is "doctor, healer". biblically: the name of the third king of judah, and he reigned forty years. it became popular through the puritans in the 17th century.,asa as a girl, using the name (and, more often than the boys of their name asa) is norse in origin, and the meaning of asa is "goddess". a scandinavian female name, is also a male name derived from hebrew and means "doctor, healer".,doctor, healer,healer, born in the morning, physician, tribal healer
- Ashthe ashes that the boys of their name. tree name: the ash tree was common both in england and scandinavia. also the shape of ashby. also the form of asher. also the form of ashford. also the shape of ashley. also in the form of ashton.,of the ash,in the meadow of ash trees
- Roryred king,red, rulers,rory as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of girl rory) is very ror-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of rory is the "king red". anglisierte form of the gaelic name ruaidhrí, ruarí (irish) or ruairidh, ruaraidh (scottish). it is also used as a nickname for roderick. literary: tales of rory o ' more, a 16th-century rebel-in-chief, who is celebrated in irish poetry. rorik is a scandinavian and slavic form.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name