- Name :Diana
- Meaning :A divine lady, one who has magical powers, childbirth
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Diana
- Artemisartemis as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, less than the boys of their name artemis) is very ar-te-miss. it is of greek origin. mythology: the name of the greek goddess of the moon, of hunting and of chastity, which corresponds to the roman diana. the other two goddesses virgins were hestia, goddess of the home, and athena, the goddess of wisdom. name of the granddaughter of lady diana cooper, perhaps as a tribute to the grandmother. the variant of artemisia is the name of a shrub is common in the united states. it is also the name of the colors in 17th-century painter italian artemisia gentileschi.,butcher
- Timothyhonoring god,honoring to god,honoring to god,timothy how to a girl's name is pronounced tim-oh!-dir. it is of greek origin, and the importance of timothy is "glory to god". biblical: timothy was energetic, well-trained, young christians, was a companion of st. paul, which he wrote, "that no man who in his youth". according to tradition, he was martyred, because, after the cancellation of the worshipers of the greek goddess of the moon diana. 19th-century novelist charles dickens gave the name of a permanent association in his beloved work "a christmas carol". the story revolves on the fate of the paralytic, but always cheerful tiny tim, who greets each season with the cry: "god bless us, every one!", the name became popular in the 18th century. century.honor god
- Garya spear,gary how to a girl's name is pronounced gare-ee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of gary is "spear". transferred use of the surname, which probably dates from a norman, name origin germanic, a shortened form of a name starting with nothing. american industrial-elbert h. gary gave his name to the steel-city of gary, indiana, in the year 1906. the "a" in the name of the city manifests itself as the air, so that the common respelling garry. the name was made famous during the 1930s by the actor gary cooper. now, it is also as a pet form of gareth, and garfield. cartoonist garry trudeau, gary larson; actor gary sinise, gary oldman. also the shape of the attic. also the form of gerald.,spear,spear rule of spearman
- Dianellathe name dianella is a girl name . dianella is the botanical name of a small plant that grows in australia. it flowers in spring with a star-like purple flower that develops into a blue berry. dianella feels laptop as a continuation of diana.
- Diandracombination of diane and sandra,diandra, as a baby girl name. it may be a continuation of diana. the greek di - means "two" and "-andra" meaning "man". also the shape of the dianthe.,twice a man
- Viridianagreen,viridian how to a girl's name is pronounced see-idea-ahn-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of viridiana is green. an italian holy name.
- Indianathe country of the indians,of indiana, as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of indiana is "india". it is also the name of the nearby country of the west.,the country of the indians,the land of the indians
- Dyanthe name dyan is a girl name . dyan is a creative principle of spelling, " published by the actress dyan cannon, but in a creative spelling you can't revive a unkreativen name. the modern-day parents who would prefer the classic diana.
- Latonagoddess of name,latona, as a baby girl name. mythology name: mother of apollo and diana in the roman pantheon. look the same as modern names like latoya and latonya.
- BelphoebeA combination of Belle (meaning "beautiful") and the name Phoebe (a common epithet for the goddess Diana in Latin poetry), this name was first used by Edmund Spenser in his 16th century work The Faerie Queene.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name