- Name :Dham
- Meaning :Strength, Light, Power, Place of pilgrimage
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :8
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Dhanu (BH, F, DH)
- Nakshatra :Purvashada (Bhu, Dha, Pha)
Similar Names For Dham
- Adhamadham as a girl's name is of arabic origin, and the importance of adham is "black". also variant of adam. also the way of this.
- SiddhamaGoddess Durga, Siddha - name of one of the eight yoginis, Name of a medicinal plant Riddhi, Ma - mother, A name of Goddess Durga
- Wyndhamthe sucker people of wigmund's farm,of wymond ' s homestead,wyndham, as a name of children altenglischen origin and the importance of wyndham is wyman' s hamlet; hamlet near the winding way. the location, the name. as one of the first names in the 19ten century. rare today. author of wyndham lewis.
- ParandhamaLord Vishnu, She who is the ultimate resting place (Parandhama - Param - primary + dhama - abode
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name